Dr. Maria C Dall'era MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology400 Parnassus Ave 405 Irving Street San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Maria C. Dall'Era, a rheumatologist, is director of the Lupus Clinic and director of the Department of Medicine Clinical Trials Center. In addition to caring for patients, Dall'Era has a special research ...
Education and Training
University of California 1997
- UCSF Medical Center, Rheumatology 2004
Dr. Maria C Dall'era MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Maria C Dall'era MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dall'era
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How Can Arthritis Affect Your Quality of Life?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition often associated with aching bones and commonly found among older adults. In layman’s terms, arthritis is referred to in a very generic context. However, medically, arthritis is a much deeper condition. Technically speaking, arthritis is not a disease...
- What are the Treatment Options for Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is one of the most common bone diseases that affects more than 50% of women above the age of 50-years-old. Characterized by frequent bone fractures in the hip, wrist, or spine, this bone condition cannot be reversed, but can be treated in different ways. The treatment approaches include...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Arthritis: What is Arthrocentesis?
What is arthritis?Arthritis is the medical terminology for inflammation of the joints. There are many kinds of arthritis, like osteoarthritis which takes place with age (with increasing age, the bone cells start to degenerate on its own), septic arthritis (when bacterial or viral infection affects...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Dr. Molly Detgen Magnano MD2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Sharon Alane Chung MDUcsf Ambulatory Care Ctr San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Cailin Henderson Sibley M.D.20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Brian R. Kaye M.D.2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Pradipta Ghosh MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Pedro Jose Ruiz M.D., PH.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115