Dr. Kim-quyen Bui is an optometrist practicing in Centreville, VA. Dr. Bui specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bui performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kim-quyen Thi Bui O.D.'s Practice location
Centreville, VA 20121Get Direction
Dr. Kim-quyen Thi Bui O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Erin Vogt Stromberg O.D.400 Laskin Rd Virginia Beach Virginia 23451
- Dr. Douglas Kiessling OD14139 POTOMAC MILLS ROAD WOODBRIDGE VA 20192
- Dr. Joanna Barnett OD21000 Dulles Town Circle Sterling VA 20166
- Dr. Ashish Chhitwal O.D10782 Lee Hwy Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Michael H. Mittelman O.D., M.P.H.2 Navy Annex Washington DC 20380
- Dr. Hieu Vu-gia O.D.2960 Chain Bridge Road Oakton VA 22124