Ms. Dorothy Jacobyansky Cline
Dentist | General Practice3706 Morganton Rd Fayetteville NC, 28303
Dr. Dorothy Cline is a Dentist practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Cline specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Ms. Dorothy Jacobyansky Cline's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28303Get Direction
FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28303Get Direction
Ms. Dorothy Jacobyansky Cline's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cline
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mariamawet D. Ambachew DDS150 Francam Dr. Fayetteville North Carolina 28311
- Dr. Kavita Saggi Ghai DDS6720 Overhills Road Spring Lake NC 28390
- Angela C Ruff D.D.S.5815 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28311
- Sidney Brooks DDS55 Amarillo Lane Sanford NC 27332
- Mrs. Patrice Aris Barber DDS5428 Yadkin Road Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Benjamin Hunter Barkley D.D.S2935 Breezewood Ave Fayetteville NC 28303