Stephanie Ruiz is a physical therapist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Stephanie Ruiz specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephanie Ruiz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephanie Ruiz will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Stephanie Ruiz PT's Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78404Get Direction
Miss Stephanie Ruiz PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Kristi Kaiser P.T5026 Deepwood Cir Corpus Christi TX 78415
- Mrs. Carlos emmanuel Dela paz Zaens PT601 Texan Trail Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Mr. Jose I Salvador PT7022 Boardwalk Ave Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Miriam C Madrid PT5813 Esplanade Dr Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Christopher C Sanguinetti PT401 Northshore Blvd Portland TX 78374
- Mrs. Heather D Espeland PHYSICAL THERAPY2150 W Wheeler Ave Aransas Pass TX 78336