Dr. Walter Clyburn Taylor M.D.
Family Practitioner4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL, 32224
Dr. Walter Taylor is a family practitioner practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Taylor specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Taylor possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Anti-inflammatory cyclohexenyl chalcone derivatives in Boesenbergia pandurata.
- Isoflavone glycosides from Derris scandens.
- Caged-triprenylated and -tetraprenylated xanthones from the latex of Garcinia scortechinii.
- Xanthones from the stem bark of Garcinia nigrolineata.
- Antibacterial xanthones from the leaves of Garcinia nigrolineata.
- Anti-HIV-1 protostane triterpenes and digeranylbenzophenone from trunk bark and stems of Garcinia speciosa.
- A new ent-kaurane diterpenoid from Croton tonkinensis leaves.
- Antibacterial caged-tetraprenylated xanthones from the stem bark of Garcinia scortechinii.
- NMR studies of darutoside, a rare ENT-pimarane glucoside.
- Moderate exercise-induced hyponatremia.
- Tetraoxygenated xanthones from the fruits of Garcinia cowa.
- Prenylated xanthones as potential antiplasmodial substances.
- Update on exercise stress testing.
- Constituents of the leaves of Holarrhena pubescens.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of 4-arylcoumarins from endophytic Streptomyces aureofaciens CMUAc130 in murine macrophage RAW 264.7 cells.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Other Specialty; Geisinger Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Walter Clyburn Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Walter Clyburn Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Dr. Sharon L. Acevedo MD4001 Confederate Point Road Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Terrence L Soldo DO2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Adla Adi MD11761-8 Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL 32246
- Dr. George Young MD7835 Chase Meadows Dr E Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Heber J Rosa M.D.4348 Southpoint Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Mr. Duaine Duchamp Murphree M.D.2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204