Dr. Jennifer Keel is a speech language pathologist practicing in YUKON, OK. Dr. Keel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Keel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Keel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jennifer Lynn Keel CCC-SLP's Practice location
YUKON, OK 73099Get Direction
Jennifer Lynn Keel CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Kelli Jo Booher M.S. CCC-SLP3908 COUNTRY CLB MOORE OK 73160
- Rebecca Schaefer M.A., CCC-SLP11425 STANSBURY PL OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73162
- Mrs. Krista Lynn Motley M.S., CCC-SLP301 S BOULEVARD EDMOND OK 73034
- Mrs. Kelly Weathers Hawkins MS CCCSLP14 E AYERS ST EDMOND OK 73034
- Mrs. Maria Elizabeth Pohlman CCC-SLP14715 BRISTOL PARK BLVD EDMOND OK 73013
- Ms. Tiffany Eustace SLP1211 N SHARTEL AVE STE 200 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73103