Dr. Dean Webb practices Allergy and Immunology care in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Webb specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Webb provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- U Rochester Med Ctr
Dr. Dean Robert Webb MD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Dean Robert Webb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Dr. William K Butler MD310 15th Ave E Seattle WA 98112
- Dr. Joyce K Lammert MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Garrison H Ayars MD1200 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Mary L Farrington MD2671 NE 46TH ST SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Mary V Lasley M.D.9725 3RD AVE NE STE 500 SEATTLE WA 98115
- Dr. Michael Weiss M.D.8301 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052