Dr. Howard Meyer is a Chiropractor practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Meyer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Meyer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1982
- Applied Kinesiology
- Neuro-emotional Technique
Dr. Howard R Meyer D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Howard R Meyer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.10412 Allisonville Drive Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.16095 Prosperity Drive Noblesville Indiana 46060
- Dr. Jennifer Weida M.D.3451 Wyndam Way West Lafayette Indiana 47906
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.8755 Guion Rd Suite F Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.7440 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250