Dr. Cletus Anthony Arciero MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology300 W Hospital Rd Eisenhower Army Medi Augusta GA, 30905
Dr. Cletus Arciero is a surgical oncologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Arciero specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University F. Edward HÃ©bert School of Medicine MD
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- A disappearing hepatic infusion pump.
- Phase II study of gefitinib in patients with relapsed or persistent ovarian or primary peritoneal carcinoma and evaluation of epidermal growth factor receptor mutations and immunohistochemical expression: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- BRCA1-associated complexes: new targets to overcome breast cancer radiation resistance.
- BRCC36 is essential for ionizing radiation-induced BRCA1 phosphorylation and nuclear foci formation.
- Persistent anterior mediastinal mass in a patient with Graves' disease.
- A small bowel obstruction secondary to a Meckel's enterolith.
- Ki-67 proliferation index and gastric cancer: answers or more questions.
- Racial disparity in survival from early breast cancer in the department of defense healthcare system.
Dr. Cletus Anthony Arciero MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Cletus Anthony Arciero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arciero
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov M.D.3675 J DEWEY GRAY CIR STE 300 AUGUSTA GA 30909
- Dr. Matthew Salvatore Pugliese M.D.747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Roosevelt J Stallings M.D., F.A.C.S2320 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Mohammed F Ziauddin MD7751 Baymeadows Rd E Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. David Scott Lind MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Edward J. Kruse D.O.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912