Dr. Larry Khoo is a general surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Khoo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Khoo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1995
- A minimally invasive technique for decompression of the lumbar spine.
- Minimally invasive cervical microendoscopic foraminotomy: an initial clinical experience.
- Thoracoscopic-assisted treatment of thoracic and lumbar fractures: a series of 371 consecutive cases.
- Microendoscopic decompressive laminotomy for the treatment of lumbar stenosis.
- Minimally invasive percutaneous posterior lumbar interbody fusion.
- A surgical revisitation of Pott distemper of the spine.
- A novel percutaneous system for bone graft delivery and containment for elevation and stabilization of vertebral compression fractures. Technical note.
- A novel minimally invasive presacral approach and instrumentation technique for anterior L5-S1 intervertebral discectomy and fusion: technical description and case presentations.
- Complications during anterior surgery of the lumbar spine: an anatomically based study and review.
- Minimally invasive posterior cervical arthrodesis and fixation.
- Optimization of the operative corridor for the resection of craniopharyngiomas in children: the combined frontoorbitozygomatic temporopolar approach. Technical note.
- Minimally invasive 2-level posterior cervical foraminotomy: preliminary clinical results.
- Treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis with a total posterior arthroplasty prosthesis: implant description, surgical technique, and a prospective report on 29 patients.
- Minimally invasive operative management for lumbar spinal stenosis: overview of early and long-term outcomes.
- Observations on spine deformity and syringomyelia.
Dr. Larry T. Khoo, MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Larry T. Khoo, MD | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Larry T. Khoo, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khoo
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.5141 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles California 90043
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.15115 Amar Rd La Puente CA 91744
- Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki M.D.1215 BROCKTON AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90025
- Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD2021 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Tracey R Childs MD2021 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Glenn Pfeffer MD8700 BEVERLY BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90048