Dr. Stephen Welton is an internist practicing in Sikeston, MO. Dr. Welton specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Welton provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1982
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1982
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Abnormal Gait
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Forest Park Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Park Hospital Program
Dr. Stephen T Welton M.D.'s Practice location
Sikeston, MO 63801Get Direction
Dr. Stephen T Welton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Welton
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Dr. Brad J Angelos MD1008 N Main St Sikeston MO 63801
- Dr. Gregorio Lerma Rodriguez M.D.103 N Main St Charleston MO 63834
- Dr. Syed K Hashmi MD1008 N Main St Sikeston MO 63801
- Dr. Laurel Campbell MD123 Smith Ave Sikeston MO 63801
- Dr. Murtaza Hayat M.D333 Budlong Rd Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. William C. Shell M.D.1012 N Main St Sikeston MO 63801