Dr. Lynelle Slade-byrd is a pediatrician practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Slade-byrd is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Slade-byrd diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Slade-byrd can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Lynelle W Slade-byrd MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
Dr. Lynelle W Slade-byrd MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Broderick MD321 Main Street Newport News Virginia 23601
- Thedia Jones Smith733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.656 Independence Parkway Chesapeake VA 23320
- Mrs. Saileela Venkatesan MD1020 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Erinn E Hokanson NP902 S Jefferson St Roanoke VA 24016