Dr. Kent Gregory is a psychologist practicing in Provo, UT. Dr. Gregory specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gregory evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gregory because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kent H Gregory PSYD's Practice location
Provo, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Kent H Gregory PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Dr. Suzanne Farnsworth Plowman PH.D.750 N 200 W Provo UT 84601
- Dr. Randall F Hyde PHD1355 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Tyler Adam Money PH.D.38 E 100 N Vernal UT 84078
- Victoria E Anderson PHD475 W 50 N American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Jennifer Tamar Brown PSY.D.44 W 400 N APT 6 PROVO UT 84601
- Douglas L Nielsen PHD475 W 50 N American Fork UT 84003