Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1828 El Camino Real Suite 703 Burlingame CA, 94010
Dr. Dean Kardassakis practices Allergy and Immunology care in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Kardassakis specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kardassakis provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1985
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Med Ctr Southern Nv, Internal Medicine
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
- University Medical Center Southern Navada 1988
- University of California At San Francisco 1990
Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD's Practice location
Burlingame, CA 94010Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kardassakis
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Dr. Dobri Kiprov MD., P.C.1700 California Street San Francisco California 94109
- William H. Chau414 Clement Street San Francisco CA 94118
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. June Y Zhang MD7150 N George Bush Hwy Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401