Elizabeth White is a psychologist practicing in Salem, OR. Elizabeth specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Elizabeth evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Elizabeth because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Elizabeth White's Practice location
Salem, OR 97301Get Direction
Elizabeth White's reviewsWrite Review
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Dr. Maribeth Kallemeyn PHD185 13th St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Julie Evans Bingham PH.D.528 Cottage St NE Ste 1D Salem OR 97301
- Amanda Marie Arthurs PSY.D.2250 D ST NE SALEM OR 97301
- Dr. Karan Berger PSY. D., MSW1073 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Herbert Francis Shellman PH.D.3878 Beverly Ave Ne Salem OR 97305
- Ms. Cynthia L Stokes PSY.D.2600 Center St Ne Salem OR 97301