John Jefferson is a physical therapist practicing in Mobile, AL. John Jefferson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Jefferson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Jefferson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. John R Jefferson PT's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Mr. John R Jefferson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Connie M Gillespie PT212 Hospital Dr Fairhope AL 36532
- Gregory Todd Bonds P.T.1203 Us Highway 98 Daphne AL 36526
- Ms. Patricia A Fassbender PT1610 Center St Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Jeremy Chad Fletcher DPT5271 USA DR N MOBILE AL 36688
- Mrs. Jaures M Negre PT954 Navco Rd. Mobile AL 36605
- Miss Summer L Taylor D.P.T5320 Highway 90 W Mobile AL 36619