Dr. Denise Sur is a family practitioner practicing in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Sur specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sur possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of California 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Accuracy of electrocardiogram reading by family practice residents.
- Vaccinations in pregnancy.
- Influenza vaccination in pregnancy: current practices in a suburban community.
- Increasing rates of influenza vaccination during pregnancy: a multisite interventional study.
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Staff versus physician vaccine protocols for influenza immunization during pregnancy.
- Principles and nonpharmacologic management of obesity in adults.
- Southern California Super Doctors 2012
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hepatitis C
- Vascular Disease
- Long Beach Mem Med Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center 1989
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Denise K Sur's Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Denise K Sur's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sur
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Dr. Scott M. Gregor D.O.801 S Chevy Chase Dr Glendale CA 91205
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Yelena Badalova MD2222 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Vigen V. Abovian M.D.435 Arden Ave Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114