Dr. Diana Sustar is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Glens Falls, NY. Dr. Sustar specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sustar can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sustar can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infection
Dr. Diana Marie Sustar M.D.'s Practice location
Glens Falls, NY 12801Get Direction
Dr. Diana Marie Sustar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Dr. Sereena C. Coombes MD28 South Western Avenue Queensbury New York 12804
- Dr. Douglas E Provost MD28 S Western Ave Queensbury NY 12804
- Dr. Eliot L. Birnbaum M.D.267 E Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Charles William Lasky MD59 Myrtle St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Katja Elizabeth Bock MD59 Myrtle St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Daniel C Kredentser M.D.319 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208