Ms. Carolyn Presky is a top Doctor in BAYSIDE, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Ms. Carolyn Presky is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Ms. Carolyn Presky is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Ms. Carolyn Presky is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BAYSIDE, NY, Ms. Carolyn Presky is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Ms. Carolyn Presky's Practice location
BAYSIDE, NY 11360Get Direction
Ms. Carolyn Presky's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins, also called varicoses or varicosities, arise when your blood passages become inflated, weaken, and overflow with blood. Varicose veins are normally achy and bluish-purple or red in color. Occasionally, varicose veins appear inflamed and have a slight bulge to them.The situation is...
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019