Dr. Randy Garland is an endodonist practicing in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Garland is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Randy William Garland DDS's Practice location
Encinitas, CA 92024Get Direction
Dr. Randy William Garland DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Conquer Lupus Naturally
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that is known to inflame and damage the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, brain, joints, and kidneys. Though corticosteroids is the usual medical treatment for lupus, which is capable of suppressing the immune system, that mode of...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Dr. Lam Chittaphong DDS4748 University Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bosque DDS4510 Executive Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Robert Bruce Folk D.D.S., M.S.11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Babak Shoushtari D.M.D.4150 Regents Park Row La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Heidi Lou Kamrath D.D.S.16466 Bernardo Center Dr San Diego CA 92128