Dr. Thomas Madden is a Dentist practicing in Milford, MI. Dr. Madden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Database resources of the National Center for Biotechnology Information: 2002 update.
- Database resources of the National Center for Biotechnology.
- Database resources of the National Center for Biotechnology Information: update.
- BLAST: at the core of a powerful and diverse set of sequence analysis tools.
- BLAST: improvements for better sequence analysis.
- NCBI BLAST: a better web interface.
- Database indexing for production MegaBLAST searches.
- BLAST+: architecture and applications.
- Domain enhanced lookup time accelerated BLAST.
- New finite-size correction for local alignment score distributions.
- Primer-BLAST: a tool to design target-specific primers for polymerase chain reaction.
- BLAST: a more efficient report with usability improvements.
- IgBLAST: an immunoglobulin variable domain sequence analysis tool.
- Restorative Dentistry:full Mouth Reconstruction
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:arestin
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:day White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Special Needs Met:mental Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:day White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:crest Whitestrips
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:digital Impression System
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:air Abrasion
- Technology:panorex Fmx
- Technology:prophy Jet (air Polishing)
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Thomas Lynn Madden DDS's Practice location
Milford, MI 48381Get Direction
Thomas Lynn Madden DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Brian Jon Petersburg D.D.S.8641 W Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. James E. LoCascio DDS2950 East Highland Road Highland Charter Township Michigan 48356
- Dr. John Douglas Hamerink D.D.S.159 S. Harvey Plymouth MI 48170