Dr. David Cohn is an internist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Cohn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cohn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami School of Medicine MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. David M Cohn M.D.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33140Get Direction
Dr. David M Cohn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohn
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155