Dr. William Heisel is a pediatrician practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Heisel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Heisel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Heisel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. William A Heisel MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46216Get Direction
FISHERS, IN 46037Get Direction
Dr. William A Heisel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heisel
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Jaime L. Stelzer M.D.1629 Medical Arts Blvd Anderson Indiana 46011
- Dr. Derryl Joseph Miller M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Rosenberg M.D.867 W Carmel Dr Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Tasneem Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Meredith L Taylor M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Brian K Benjamin MD865 Westfield Rd Noblesville IN 46062