Dr. Regina Elizabeth Rizk MD
Pediatrician100 North Pond Drive Suite E Walled Lake MI, 48390
Dr. Regina Rizk is a pediatrician practicing in Walled Lake, MI. Dr. Rizk is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rizk diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rizk can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1987
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Pediatrics
- St Joseph Mercy-Oakland Program
Dr. Regina Elizabeth Rizk MD's Practice location
Walled Lake, MI 48390Get Direction
Dr. Regina Elizabeth Rizk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rizk
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. George L Blum MD31500 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. Rekha Kostecke M.D1550 N Milford Rd Milford MI 48381
- Dr. Lorette N. Haddad MD10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109