Dr. Vijay Patel is a Chiropractor practicing in Dundee, IL. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Patel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Vijay Patel D.C.'s Practice location
Dundee, IL 60118Get Direction
MT PROSPECT, IL 60056Get Direction
Dr. Vijay Patel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Anthony Charles Pantanella D.C.1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Gregory Speedy Iavarone DC1250 W Lake St Addison IL 60101
- Dr. Jinaan Jawad D.C.26W276 GENEVA RD CAROL STREAM IL 60188
- Dr. Kalli A. Prater D.C.113 North 2nd Avenue St. Charles Illinois 60174