Dr. William Paulo is a prosthodontist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Paulo specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
William Paulo DMD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77054Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77380Get Direction
William Paulo DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Restaurants Mislabel Products as Gluten-Free
Do restaurants falsely advertise “gluten-free” products on their menus? This study in Australia says that they do. Maybe not intentionally, but there are many products on menus that claim they are gluten-free, when they are really unsafe for those who have celiac disease. ...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- Dietary Supplements for Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?Celiac disease is a hereditary autoimmune disease. Thus, it usually runs in the family of the individual. When individuals with celiac disease take any food that contains gluten, their body's immune system attacks the small intestine. In many cases, it is often difficult to...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Lisa C Klimowski DDS909 Dairy Ashford Houston TX 77079
- Alexandra Garcia DDS1990 Post Oak Blvd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Neal Bruce Gittleman D.M.D.50 Briar Hollow Ln Houston TX 77027
- Dr. Chanseop Park DDS, MSD6516 M D Anderson Blvd Rm 422 Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Alberto Saba DDS, CAGS930 Commonwealth Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Xavier Eduardo Saab D. D. S., M. S.13146 Memorial Dr Houston TX 77079