Dr. Tom Schulz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Schulz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Schulz also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1978
- Estimating risk assessment exposure point concentrations when the data are not normal or lognormal.
- C-Terminal truncation of NR2A subunits impairs synaptic but not extrasynaptic localization of NMDA receptors.
- Mutagenesis reveals a role for ABP/GRIP binding to GluR2 in synaptic surface accumulation of the AMPA receptor.
- Practical methods for meeting remediation goals at hazardous waste sites.
- Changes in adenine nucleotide levels and respiration during 1-methyladenine induced maturation of starfish oocytes.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Tom W. Schulz MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75204Get Direction
Dr. Tom W. Schulz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulz
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.3017 E RENNER RD STE 100 RICHARDSON TX 75082
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.2000 E LAMAR BLVD ARLINGTON TX 76006
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.1600 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D.3500 W WHEATLAND RD DALLAS TX 75237
- Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.3300 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219