Dr. Sujnani Adkoli is an anesthesiologist practicing in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Adkoli ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Adkoli also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1990
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1990
Osmania Medical College
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Pain Management; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Hosp Of St Raphael, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Sujnani Adkoli MD's Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Get Direction
Dr. Sujnani Adkoli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.37 W CENTURY RD PARAMUS NJ 07652