Dr. Don Han is an anesthesiologist practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. Han ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Han also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1987
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Prospective evaluation of perinatal risk factors for cerebral palsy and delayed development in high risk infants.
- Botulinum toxin A for the treatment of facial hyperkinetic wrinkle lines in Koreans.
- Congenital cytomegalovirus infection in Korean population with very high prevalence of maternal immunity.
- Intraoperative exacerbation of Parkinson's disease.
- Effect of tolazoline on persistent hypoxemia in severe hyaline membrane disease.
- Exogenous surfactant replacement therapy of hyaline membrane disease in premature infants.
- Blepharoptosis repair by selective use of superiorly based muscle flaps.
- Low total body bone mineral content and high bone resorption in Korean winter-born versus summer-born newborn infants.
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Mt Sinai Med Center
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Don G Han MD's Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Dr. Don G Han MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Daniel Bosshart Other221 JERICHO TPKE SYOSSET NY 11791
- Sinha A. MonsurHealth Sciences Center Stony Brook New York 11790
- Dr. Salvatore Daniel Buffa M.D.48 NY-25A Smithtown New York 11787
- Ms. Ellen S. Steinberg M.D.HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER L4 #060 STONY BROOK NY 11794
- Jay A. Curtin270 Park Avenue Huntington New York 11743