Dr. Shane Vania is a Dentist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Vania specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Shane Daniel Vania DDS's Practice location
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83704Get Direction
Dr. Shane Daniel Vania DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vania
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Tyson Gray DMD7480 W Northview St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Shane S. Porter DMD467 S Rivershore Lane Eagle ID 83616
- Dr. Gregory John Booth DDS9733 W Ustick Rd Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Vincent Rigby Other9733 Ustick Rd Boise ID 83704
- Mrs. Jill Shelton Wagers DMD7235 Emerald St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Brian Clark Jensen D.M.D.1177 N Eagle Rd Eagle ID 83616