Dr. Pamela Ragsdale is an optometrist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Ragsdale specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ragsdale performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Dry Eye Treatment And Management
- Eye Infections/injuries
- Ocular Allergies
Miss Pamela Alisa Ragsdale O.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80922Get Direction
Miss Pamela Alisa Ragsdale O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Tyson Reuter O.D.4280 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Michael Edward Young O.D.9205 N Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Eric Jack-mun Bohjanen O.D.2145 Academy Cir Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Jeffrey J Sikorski OD5474 Tomah Dr Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Bret W Harrison O.D.6140 Tutt Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Stephen Ray Roark O.D3510 Galley Rd Colorado Springs CO 80909