Dr. George J Olt MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. George Olt is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Olt specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Olt can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Olt can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1984
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Managing pain and psychological issues in palliative care.
- Fatigue and gynecologic cancer.
- Preoperative assessment of fragment D-dimer as a predictor of postoperative venous thrombosis.
- Tissue distribution of TAG-72 in malignant mixed müllerian tumors of the uterus.
- The effect of interinstitution anatomic pathology consultation on patient care.
- Endometrial carcinoma and its precursors.
- Gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Endometrial squamous cell carcinoma following whole pelvic radiation therapy: response to carboplatin.
- Tissue CA 125 and CA 19-9 in malignant, mixed mesodermal tumors of the uterus.
- Transitional cell bladder carcinoma with presentation mimicking ovarian carcinoma.
- Urethral obstruction after anterior colporrhaphy: correction by simple vaginoplasty.
- The impact of 2D versus 3D quantitation of tumor bulk determination on current methods of assessing response to treatment.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Duke University Med Center
Dr. George J Olt MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17601Get Direction
Dr. George J Olt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olt
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.26005 Ridge Road Damascus Maryland 20872
- Dr. Rae Lynn Kennedy MD5100 Auth Way Suitland Maryland 20746
- Dr. Sona Jasani M.D.35 Hope Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sarah Buchanan M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jaimey Pauli M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jane Zendarski DO888 Glenbrook Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010