Dr. Matthew Fahrenkopf is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Fahrenkopf specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Matthew Peter Fahrenkopf M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Peter Fahrenkopf M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Dr. William T. Cullen MD245 CHERRY ST SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Ewa D. Komorowska-Timek MD3855 Burton St SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Douglas M Leppink MD2060 E PARIS AVE SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49546
- Dr. Scott R Brundage MD2060 EAST PARIS AVENUE SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49546
- Dr. Shannon Dale Armstrong M.D.221 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Andrew J Livingston M.D. F.A.C.S2060 EAST PARIS AVE SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49546