Dr. Sounder R Eswar M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon374 Stockholm St C/O Faculty Practice Brooklyn NY, 11237
Dr. Sounder Eswar is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Eswar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Eswar tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Stanley Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Madras- Tn- India 1968
Madras Medical College
Stanley Medical College 1968
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, General Surgery; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Orthopedic Surgery; New York Methodist Hosp, General Surgery; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Sounder R Eswar M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11237Get Direction
Howard Beach, NY 11414Get Direction
Dr. Sounder R Eswar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eswar
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Paul M. Brisson57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Brian J Bauer MD222 Cedar Lane Teaneck NJ 07666
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017