Dr. Lamar Borden is an audiologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Borden evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Borden takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lamar Zapata Borden AU. D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33487Get Direction
Lamar Zapata Borden AU. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mistakes to Avoid After Lupus Diagnosis
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease where the immune system targets healthy organs and tissues of the body mistakenly. All organs of the body can be affected including the brain, skin and even blood vessels. The signs and symptoms of lupus often last longer than six weeks when a...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- What Are the Best Remedies to Treat Nausea and Vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting are medical conditions and terms that describe the symptoms of other underlying diseases and illnesses. Various conditions like stomach infections, food poisoning, motion sickness, migraines, intestinal infections and more could cause nausea or vomiting to occur. In some cases,...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Ali asghar Danesh PHD, MS, BSC1000 Nw 9th Ct Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Hilary Beth Rosenstrauch AUD21886 Town Place Dr Boca Raton FL 33433
- Steven D. Sederholm AUD11135 S Jog Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Ms. Natalie Anne Mcelhaney AU. D900 Nw 13th St Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Alissa B Hench AU. D1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487
- Mrs. Georgia S Copulos Other7431 W ATLANTIC AVE STE 53 DELRAY BEACH FL 33446