Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D.
Doctor111 Michigan Ave Nw Orthopaedic Surgery Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D. is a top Doctor in Washington, DC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Washington, DC, Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Musculoskeletal Surgery, Hand Surgery
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Birth Defects
- Ganglion Cyst
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
- Hand Surgery FEllowship, University of San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, CA USA 2004
- Pediatric Hand Surgery, Shriner's Hospital of Northern California, Sacramento, CA USA 2004
- Shriners Hospital for Crippled, UCSF Medical Center / San Francisco 2004 2004
Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Vienna, VA 22180Get Direction
Dr. Emily A Hattwick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hattwick
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- What People with Fibromyalgia Want You to Know
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that causes extensive pain, tiredness, and tenderness all over the body. The disorder affects both men and women, though females are far more probable to develop fibromyalgia.Having fibromyalgia brings constant difficulty to daily lifeFibromyalgia is a chronic...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John L Albrigo MD2445 Army Navy Dr Arlington VA 22206
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Christina I Braun MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Canh Q Tran M.D.1712 Eye St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Ian Peterkin M.D.2141 K St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Arthur Disini Chutuape M.D.8988 Lorton Station Blvd Lorton VA 22079