Dr. Olivia Chu is a Chiropractor practicing in Castro Valley, CA. Dr. Chu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chu seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Olivia Chu D.C.'s Practice location
Castro Valley, CA 94552Get Direction
Dr. Olivia Chu D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C1170 Concord Ave Concord CA 94520
- Joshua Barton1251 Monument Blvd Ste 140 Concord California 94520
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 MARINA VILLAGE PKWY ALAMEDA CA 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C211 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94108