Dr. Rahul Sharma practices Endocrinology in MADISON, WI. Dr. Sharma specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Sharma examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Rahul Sharma M.D.'s Practice location
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Rahul Sharma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetes Patients
According to the UK diabetes study, those who have diabetes but control their blood pressure are 30% less likely to experience complications caused by the disease. These complications include strokes and heart attack.Being overweight can be stressful which can worsen obesity-related diseases. This...
- Planning a Healthy Diabetes Diet
Let us refer to this diet as a healthy diet and not a diabetes diet, as a healthy diet plan is good for anybody. With diabetes, what one needs to be careful about is the amount of carbohydrates in his or her diet. For some, the protein and fat content of the diet also needs to be taken care of....
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone therapy may help to improve a man's energy level, sex drive, and mood, if he has low levels of testosterone in his body. However, testosterone replacement therapy is only recommended for those who have the symptoms of low levels of this hormone.Symptoms of low testosterone levelsThe...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- The CDC Has Announced that Vaccines Are Critical for Diabetics
Diabetes is a highly complex metabolic disorder that affects almost every bodily system, and immunity is no exception. Those living with diabetes catch infections more often that are both common and rare. Diabetes causes both qualitative and quantitative defects in immunity, which is why the CDC...
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- Dr. Robert D. Blank MD PHD451 JUNCTION RD Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Yoram Shenker MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Kenneth patrick L Ligaray M.D.345 W WASHINGTON AVE MADISON WI 53703
- Dr. Pennapa S Chan MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Patrick Paul Litonjua MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Diane F Elson MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717