Emmanuel Addo is a physical therapist practicing in Westland, MI. Emmanuel Addo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Emmanuel Addo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Emmanuel Addo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Emmanuel T Addo PT's Practice location
Westland, MI 48186Get Direction
Emmanuel T Addo PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- Mr. Keith L. Krings PT3520 Green Ct Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Amar N Patel PT, DPT25147 W Warren St Dearborn Heights MI 48127
- Mr. Muhammad Bilal Rizwan Other7254 Silver Leaf Ln West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Kathleen Lynn Landelius26025 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48033