Dr. R. vivian Jiron is a family practitioner practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Jiron specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jiron possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. R. vivian Jiron's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92129Get Direction
Dr. R. vivian Jiron's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Rebeccah Rhenae Rodriguez D.O.4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Scott Randall Evans M.D.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Douglas Dean Dengerink D.O.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jeffrey P Anthony DO6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Lee P Ralph MD6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120