Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1100 Sanchez St 2nd floor San Francisco CA, 94114
Trying to resolve issues in our life can be difficult and serious work but usually worth all the effort and time. These changes may come from sustained effort, learning from past failure, exploring detours, ...
Education and Training
University of California at Berkeley, California BA 1989
Alliant International University PhD 2006
- Pain Management
- Exposure And Response Prevention For Ocd
- Anxiety Disorders
- Addiction And Substance Abuse Counseling
- Spiritual Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Bahvioral Therapy
- Kaiser Permanente Clinical Psychology 2007
Experience & Accolades
- Staff Psychologist2007 - 2015Kaiser Permanente
Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D.909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Brianna Michelle Paul PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Elke Jahn PH.D.800 Menlo Ave Menlo Park CA 94025