Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1100 Sanchez St 2nd floor San Francisco CA, 94114
Trying to resolve issues in our life can be difficult and serious work but usually worth all the effort and time. These changes may come from sustained effort, learning from past failure, exploring detours, ...
Education and Training
University of California at Berkeley, California BA 1989
Alliant International University PhD 2006
- Pain Management
- Exposure And Response Prevention For Ocd
- Anxiety Disorders
- Addiction And Substance Abuse Counseling
- Spiritual Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Bahvioral Therapy
- Kaiser Permanente Clinical Psychology 2007
Experience & Accolades
- Staff Psychologist2007 - 2015Kaiser Permanente
Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D.909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Carole Petiet PHD 94705
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.1390 Market Street San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Brianna Michelle Paul PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Elke Jahn PH.D.519 17th St Oakland CA 94612