Dr. Jennifer Teifer is an anesthesiologist practicing in Clinton, MD. Dr. Teifer ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Teifer also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Jennifer Sue Teifer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jennifer Sue Teifer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Researching Medication to Treat Fibromyalgia
Prescription or Natural?Physicians have limited options in writing prescriptions for the pain associated with fibromyalgia. Lyrica and Neurontin (commonly called gabapentin) are the most common prescriptions but often cause side effects. Natural supplements, though helpful, are not regulated which...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.6900 Georgia Ave NW Washington DC 20307
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. John Beauregard M.D.5255 Loughboro Rd Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Kristen Williams M.D.801 North Quincy, Arlington VA 22203