Dr. Cassandra I Mateo M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL, 34997
Dr. Cassandra Mateo practices Neuropathology in Stuart, FL. Dr. Mateo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud MD
Dr. Cassandra I Mateo M.D.'s Practice location
Stuart, FL 34997Get Direction
ATLANTIS, FL 33462Get Direction
ATLANTIS, FL 33462Get Direction
Dr. Cassandra I Mateo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mateo
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD10050 SW INNOVATION WAY PORT ST LUCIE FL 34987
- Dr. William T Daugherty M.D.124 SW Chamber Court Port Saint Lucie FL 34986
- Dr. Lara Jaqueline Fix DO, PA931 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Robin M Kass M.D.200 SE HOSPITAL AVE STUART FL 34994
- Dr. Douglas J Mogle MD1095 Nw Saint Lucie West Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34986
- Dr. Jose Rafael Toledo MD827 Se 5th St Stuart FL 34994