Dr. Roy Nelson is a psychologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Nelson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nelson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nelson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Roy E Nelson PH.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32605Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32606Get Direction
Dr. Roy E Nelson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Dr. Cassie Hessler-smith PSY.D.115 Ne 7th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Garret D Evans PSYD3701-2 Nw 40 Terrace Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Virginia Walton Sloan PH.D.1505 Nw 16th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Pamela Arlen Olcott PH.D.3305 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Teresa M Picciocchi PSYD5300 Sw 91st Terrace Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Elizabeth J Buckley PH.D.4965 Sw 91st Ter Gainesville FL 32608