Dr. Abdellatif Abdelwahab is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Abdelwahab cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Mansoura Fom MD
Mansoura University, Faculty Of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson
- Sparrow Health System/MSU - Lansing, MI - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Abdellatif H Abdelwahab M.D's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Abdellatif H Abdelwahab M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Lyme Disease Treated?
Lyme disease is a relatively new disease, being discovered in 1981 by Willy Burgdorfer, which is a fairly short time in the medical sector. Therefore, it is still widely unknown and many groups still have varying opinions about the ideal treatment strategies.Controversy in Lyme disease treatment...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Sumit Dang MDUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Ayodeji J Ajibola MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Modupe Temidayo Awonuga M.B.B.S1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Padmani Karna M.D.1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Said Abdel-razik Omar M.D1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Lalitha Gundamraj M.D1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912