Benjamin Lipman is a physical therapist practicing in Springfield, NJ. Benjamin Lipman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Benjamin Lipman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Benjamin Lipman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Benjamin Lipman PMT's Practice location
Springfield, NJ 07081Get Direction
Benjamin Lipman PMT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Miss Baljeet Kaur DPT2401 UNIVERSITY PKWY STE 102 SARASOTA FL 34243
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Ms. Monica Joshi420 Madison Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Joann Marie Nunez DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020