Dr. Aaron Wolf is an optometrist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Wolf specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wolf performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Aaron Tyler Wolf O.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78759Get Direction
Austin, TX 78753Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Tyler Wolf O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Dennis E Smith O.D.10601 Ranch Road 2222 Austin TX 78730
- Dr. Erik Williams Haselhorst O.D.10000 Research Blvd Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Melanie Marie Prosise OD3410 Far West Blvd Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Susan Elizondo O.D.2901 S Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Mitchel Wong MD1009 E 40th St Austin TX 78751
- Dr. Keith Allen Dennis O.D.3107 S I H 35 Round Rock TX 78664