Dr. Leon Strauss MD
Ophthalmologist1777 Reisterstown Rd Suite 380 East Pikesville MD, 21208
Dr. Leon Strauss is an ophthalmologist practicing in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Strauss specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Strauss can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Strauss can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1982
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1982
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Ophthalmology; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
Dr. Leon Strauss MD's Practice location
Pikesville, MD 21208Get Direction
Dr. Leon Strauss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strauss
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- Dr. Rohit R. Lakhanpal M.D.21 Crossroads Drive Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Dr. Darab Hormozi M.D.8415 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Stanley S. Schocket M.D.21 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Dr. Vanessa Lima MD10700 Charter Drive Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Ronald Alan Seff MD19 Fontana Ln Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Emily P. Macquaid M.D.1209 York Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093