Dr. Laura Duncan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Duncan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Duncan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Duncan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Laura Marie Duncan MD's Practice location
New Braunfels, TX 78130Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79936Get Direction
Dr. Laura Marie Duncan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Dr. Devin Garza M.D.12201 RENFERT WAY AUSTIN TX 78758
- Melanie Hendricks Pagette7700 Cat Hollow Drive Round Rock Texas 78681
- Dr. Jana Jones Schrier MD1103 WILLIAMS DR STE 405 GEORGETOWN TX 78628
- Dr. Thomas Claude Vaughn M.D.6500 N Mo Pac Expy Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Shawn Anthony Tassone M.D.505 W LOUIS HENNA BLVD AUSTIN TX 78728
- Dr. Matthew T. Romberg MD301 Seton Pkwy Round Rock TX 78665