Dr. Ronda Hampton is a psychologist practicing in Diamond Bar, CA. Dr. Hampton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hampton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hampton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ronda L Hampton PH.D.'s Practice location
Diamond Bar, CA 91765Get Direction
Dr. Ronda L Hampton PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP920 Joyce Drive Brea California 92821
- Dr. Amy L. Stark PHD213 E City Pl Dr Santa Ana California 92705
- Jennifer Ann Morey PSY.D217 W Cerritos Ave Anaheim CA 92805
- Dr. Tahja R Mcdowell PSYD770 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Benjamin A Stepanoff PSY.D.17326 Edwards Rd Cerritos CA 90703
- Anais A Touam MS, MA301 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868